The APLC system is an automatic feeding unit made by several servo-driven belts (six or eight according to the product’s characteristics and speed) which allows the flow of incoming products to be regulated and phased to the packaging machine’s lug chain.
The concept is to create and dispose of an accumulation of products without any contact between them.
The last belt’s function is to separate and launch each product inside the lug chain of the packaging machine.
- Properly phases the products on the machine’s lug chain
- Provide accumulation and avoid contact between products
- Regulate the flow according to packaging machine speed
HYGIENIC AND DESIGN REQUIREMENTS
- Every moving part according to CE standard
- Every part of the machine in contact with the naked products is FDA approved